Saturday, January 28, 2012

15 week belly picture

Okay, so I'm finally breaking down and posting some belly pics. Since our families live out of town they are always asking if I'm showing yet. I'm 15 and a half weeks today and I'm finally starting to show a little something (although I'm convinced it's the nightly ice cream ;). The second picture was taken a few days after we found out I was pregnant and we've been taking weekly pictures since then.

I've been feeling great since the morning sickness passed last month, just a little more tired than usual by the end of a busy day. It's been great having my sister here. She takes a million pictures of my belly until we get just the right one! He's going to have an awesome aunt, that's for sure!

15 weeks, 3 days
4 weeks, 2 days - The day we found out I was prego!
BTW, I was sick, hence my lack of enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment