| 19 weeks, 3 days |
How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? No. I'm still wearing most of my jeans and pants normally. I do have one pair of jeans that I've worn the bella band with this past week, not bad for a piece of elastic that covers the button and zipper.
Stretch marks? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good
Best moment of the week: Realizing I'm almost half way there, holy moly!
Miss anything: wine and more wine
Miss anything: wine and more wine
Movement: Still waiting...
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. I've always eaten what I wanted when I wanted so I'm not sure what a "food craving" will feel like.
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. I've always eaten what I wanted when I wanted so I'm not sure what a "food craving" will feel like.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much. But our chicken breast salad still doesn't do anything for me.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: Still feeling the baby move AND the 20 week ultrasound on Thursday!
Look forward to: Still feeling the baby move AND the 20 week ultrasound on Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment