| 38 weeks |
How far along? 38 Weeks…we are officially in his birth month!
Total weight gain: 31 pounds…wowza!
Maternity clothes? Do you see that belly???
Stretch marks? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Surprisingly pretty
good. Some days I’ll wake up with some hip pain from sleeping on one side too
long but other days, nothing, which is great.
Best moment of the week: We are really just soaking up the last bits of privacy and
“twosome’ness” we’ll have for a very, very long time. The last 6 and half years
with just me and Marc has been the best chapter of my life, I have to admit I’m
bummed to see it go.
Miss anything? Where do I begin?!?
Movement: He is so active, and I feel like I can literally feel an
entire leg protruding out on the right side of my stomach sometimes.
Food cravings: In the past few days I’ve found myself actually being hungry for meals. I haven’t really had that feeling in awhile, I’ve always felt full.
Food cravings: In the past few days I’ve found myself actually being hungry for meals. I haven’t really had that feeling in awhile, I’ve always felt full.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: notta...still doing body pump,
yoga, leg work-outs, walking and nothing is happening.
Belly Button in or out? Half in, half out
Wedding rings on or off? They still fit!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, scared, nervous.
Look forward to: baby boy’s arrival…can’t believe it is almost time, could
be anytime…or could be another 4 weeks!
Happy Independence Day! The weather was like it usually is in San Diego on the 4th of July, cloudy and more cloudy. We rode our bikes to a party my sister was at and ran into a few friends we haven't seen in a long time and headed home around 4, made dinner and then went down to the Bay to watch the fireworks around San Diego. There are 5 shows around the city that sync up at 9pm and we have a perfect view of 3 of them. However it was a major FAIL because a computer glitch happened and about 5 minutes before the show was supposed to start all the fireworks were released at one time with one huge bang throughout the entire city. Someone's going to be getting an earful tomorrow. Luckily we still had the Seaworld fireworks right above us at 9:30 to watch. I made a comment that I can't believe next year at this time we'll have a one year old...OMG.
No comments:
Post a Comment