We've had a full house this past week and lots and lots of pictures have been taken. Marc's mom has been extremely helpful, like letting me sleep in till 10 and pretty much just holding Caiden all the time while I can do anything I want, well, as long as it doesn't last longer than 3 hours. The minute he realizes he's hungry he lets us all know. A couple times Marc's mom called us, "When are you coming home, he hasn't stopped crying in 20 minutes and he's eating my arm?" Poor Grandma. But we were able to go on our first date night, just the two of us. I was able to get my hair done, all kinds of stuff we're going to miss doing once they leave. Luckily we still have my sister!
His eczema has got so much better. We pretty much lathered his face in Vaseline for 5 days and now you can't even tell. I can't say the thrush has got much better...stay tuned for one more week, if it still hasn't changed then I may try something called gentian violet, it's an over the counter topical antiseptic. A lot of the mommy blogs swear by it, the only problem...it turns EVERYTHING purple that it touches, including his mouth so you have to be very careful you don't get it everywhere.
 |
| Somehow whenever he is sleeping on Aunt Sara he is in the cutest positions. |
 |
| Grandpa Mashhoun and Caiden sleeping. Pretty much the same thing my Dad did with Caiden when he was here...haha. |
We were able to go to our yoga class on Tuesday night, the first time back since I gave birth. So many people in the class that I've never talked to remembered me and were asking about the baby.
 |
| Doing some stretches with Caiden before class. His face looks so funny in this picture I couldn't help post it. |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Mashhoun |
.JPG) |
| And of course...GO BIG RED! His first Husker game, broke out the red! |
 |
| He's finally starting to be entertained by his activity gym. Yes, he's asleep here but before he was entertaining himself for a good 30 minutes. |
 |
| We mailed out his announcements last week and here they are. Marc and Sara took the pictures, amateur hour over here but we just weren't on top of it the first few weeks at home and the last thing I was thinking about was getting his newborn photos taken. I wish we had a photographer friend that lived here, would have made it much easier. |
No comments:
Post a Comment