Friday, November 30, 2012

Caiden's 4-month check-up

I was not looking forward to his check-up today. He had to get all of his shots again and after his 2-month shots he was up all night and developed a fever. The doctor gave him some Tylenol at the same time as his shots since he got a fever last time. We'll see how this round goes tonight. 

{Update: He slept for 9 hours straight last night! We gave him some Tylenol and put him down at 7:30, at 4am I woke up and watched him on the monitor for about 20 minutes because I couldn't go back to sleep. I was trying to figure out if I should go pump or go in and feed him. I decided to go in and feed him and he pretty much just stayed asleep the whole time and when he was done I set him back in his crib and he didn't wake up until 8:30}

He weighed 16 lbs. 7 oz. (66th percentile), 26 inches long (80th percentile) and his head is in the 91st percentile. He's starting to level off in the weight department like I thought he would, but that head of his is still growing strong! It was another successful appointment, everything looked great. We go in again at 6 months for another round of shots.







No comments:

Post a Comment