Saturday, December 29, 2012

Caiden's first Christmas

After 10 days in Nebraska for Christmas we are back in San Diego. It started out a little rough, the airline misplaced his car seat so they had to give us a loaner...a sketchy loaner. I was happy when they delivered his later that night. The next day a pretty big snow storm rolled in, I'm always happy when it snows when we go back because it really makes it feel like Christmas. Caiden slept in a pack n play in our room which was rough for me. He would wake me up every few hours by either farting, moving around or sneezing. It was nice to have him in his own room when we got back. Christmas morning was a lot of fun, we had mimosa's, listened to Christmas music and exchanged gifts. Caiden even opened presents. I can only imagine what next year is going to bring!!!

Meeting Bud for the first time.

Marc went hunting and shot the Christmas goose




Meeting Great Aunt Sally for the first time. They really hit it off!





Hanging with Mickey

Christmas morning mimosas





No comments:

Post a Comment