| 28 weeks, 4 days |
Total weight gain: 17 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, and lots of stretchy gym clothes.
Sleep: I've been on this kick of getting up at 12, 2 and 4am to use the restroom. Guess I'm prepping for being up with a newborn every couple of hours. However now I get to aimlessly walk to the bathroom and stumble back into bed and fall asleep. If this next baby is anything like Caiden it takes another 40 minutes to rock him back to sleep after he's been fed...no fun.
Food cravings: Grapes and ice cream
Best moment of the week: I had a Dr. appointment today and baby girl's heartbeat sounded great -in the 140's. I also got the news that I passed the first round glucose test I took last week! If you recall, I failed the first one with Caiden and had to take the 3-hour, eventually passing. But I was not looking forward to doing the 3-hour again. Thank goodness I don't have that to worry about.
Miss anything: Painting my toe nails. I just tried before we left for Palm Springs and BAM! there was my belly hitting my knees as I was trying to bend over. I think I did an overall good job but think I'll leave the rest of them up to the professionals.
Movement: I've had a few take my breath away...where I'm just not expecting it and then it's like you get hit in the stomach..."where the eff did that come from???" I still feel most of the kicks down below so pretty sure she's still head up.
No comments:
Post a Comment