Our Gracie girl is 8 months! She does the army crawl so fast across the floor -sometimes she'll get up on all fours while she's going but falls to her belly after the first move. I kind of think since she has the army crawl down so well that she may put off the real thing for awhile or skip it all together.
We introduced rice cereal mixed with some breast milk and she loves it. Here's to more food on the horizon! She still just has her one tooth so as more teeth start coming in we'll introduce some more foods.
She's taking two, sometimes three naps a day and usually sleeps about 10-11 hours at night. Her morning nap in Caiden's crib is getting really good...sometimes two hours. I feel bad because it's the only room in the house that is complete black-out so I feel like it makes her sleep better. She's still sleeping in our room at night-she starts in her pack and play and still wakes up once during the night and we bring her in our bed. Any day Miss Grace...you can start sleeping through the night!!!
She's still a big time sweetie. She loves being held and loves kisses all over her chin, cheeks and lips. And I'm not sure if I mentioned it in her 7-month post -but she's clapping! She really is such a great baby and just so happy most of the time.
Happy 8-months Grace! XOXO
She's taking two, sometimes three naps a day and usually sleeps about 10-11 hours at night. Her morning nap in Caiden's crib is getting really good...sometimes two hours. I feel bad because it's the only room in the house that is complete black-out so I feel like it makes her sleep better. She's still sleeping in our room at night-she starts in her pack and play and still wakes up once during the night and we bring her in our bed. Any day Miss Grace...you can start sleeping through the night!!!
She's still a big time sweetie. She loves being held and loves kisses all over her chin, cheeks and lips. And I'm not sure if I mentioned it in her 7-month post -but she's clapping! She really is such a great baby and just so happy most of the time.
Happy 8-months Grace! XOXO
You're adoravle G! -Anne
ReplyDeleteAdorable :)
Delete