She is down to two naps a day but not sleeping through the night, sometimes it's really hard because she is up two or three times. We did move her to her own room last week so she's not in our room and doesn't make her way into our bed in the middle of the night. This means Marc is sleeping really well during the week and I get the weekends!
She has her bottom two teeth. Caiden had one of his top teeth in by now so I'm assuming her's will be right behind! I LOVE how cute they look when they have their top two middle teeth!
She is eating food twice a day. A couple tablespoons of rice cereal in the morning and then a couple more at night with also some other type of pureed food -squash, sweet potatoe, apple, banana...she's enjoying them all!
I have to admit she's pretty in love with all of us. She just lights up when any of us walk in the room, especially if she hasn't seen us in a few hours. She makes you feel so special because she just smiles so big and takes her hands and puts them all over your face. We love her!!!
It's almost time to be an Auntie! Can't wait to meet my nephew...just a few more weeks.
Grace got a hold of the balloons from Sara's baby shower, boy did they keep her entertained.









No comments:
Post a Comment