Sunday, July 12, 2015

Grace: 11-months













She is so close to walking. I really thought she might be 100% walking by now but not just yet. Every day she takes a few more steps on her own but still prefers crawling.

She has learned to high five. She gets so happy when you ask her and slaps your hand over and over and giggles with excitement when you do it.

She is eating table food more and more everyday. She loves cheerios, cantaloupe, watermelon, guacamole, ribs, strawberries, steak, rice, chicken...she pretty much likes anything you give her.



She still only has those two bottom teeth -but her top two are so close. You can see them bulging under the skin and her gums are really red. And she's been doing this thing where she rubs the back of her hand on her gums. I almost feel like I can see one of them coming through but I can't be for sure. I'm really enjoying not having to brush her teeth yet, though.

She is repeating more words every day. She's now saying 'dada', and 'more' (as in give me more food, lady!)

No comments:

Post a Comment