Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall festivities

We've been staying real busy over here -visiting the Pumpkin Station multiple times in Del Mar and a few other Fall Festivals. I can't get over how perfect the Pumpkin Station is for Caiden. Even Grace got in on the action this year. A few rides she can go on by herself but the others I have to cram myself into the tiny little train or cars so that I can sit next to her to make sure she doesn't just stand up and try to climb out mid ride (which she tried to do many times).

Here's our first trip a few weeks ago. I'm always hopeful Grace might take a little snooze in the stroller but when she eyes all the fun going on around her she just wants out.










She loved everything about the swing. The smile on her face was huge the entire time and she was even trying to shake it while she in there. Crazy girl. She also loved the animals. Every animal she'd walk up to and squeal in its face and pet it.

Last weekend we went to our friends neighborhood party. They have all kinds of carnival rides and games, food trucks and more animals. We love being able to join them. Thanks, Colemans!

Grace was too small to do any of the rides. They had everything from Caiden age to legit crazy adult rides. Caiden never says no to any ride you present to him. Seriously, there was one going upside down and he started running over to it saying he wants to go on it.




Today we went to the Pumpkin Station again. This time I let Grace participate in a few more of the rides and I even took her down the huge blow-up slide. She just has so much fun doing every single thing Caiden does.














No comments:

Post a Comment