Grace LOVED the ponies. She never wanted to get off and just loved every minute. Caiden also really enjoyed riding them although I think Grace was way more enamored with them. They were a huge hit with all the kids and I think Grace wants a pony now...Grandpa?!?!
After the party the kids took a nap and when they woke up it was time to open presents. Caiden woke up first so we let him open his up while Grace was still sleeping. He had such a fun time and would pick the card out and hand it to me before opening the gift. It was very interesting in the toys he wanted to immediately open and play with versus the ones he wanted to wait for.
Now our first floor looks like a Toy Store. I need to get rid of some old toys now because the play room is just out of control. It was such a great day and the kids had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment