Thursday, August 16, 2012

3 weeks


This week sounds more like, "I can't believe it has only been 3 weeks", haha. It's getting easier, but I think only because I'm getting the hang of it a little more. He's a pistol at night which makes it more difficult. This past week during the night feedings all he wants to do is poop. He sits on my lap and pushes and cry's/screams and will only eat on one side, not conducive to me sleeping comfortably to say the least. Feeding him in bed is uncomfortable but I really don't want to come downstairs to sit on the couch. I can't wait until the rocker comes in, I know I say that every time. Oh, and I called again earlier this week...won't be here for at least 2 weeks. But I think that's when we'll try to move him to his crib. He'll be a month old by then and a lot of my friends said that is when they moved their kid. He sleeps in his crib during the day so I'm not sure it will really be an issue.

Aunt Sara has been a lifesaver, she has come over after work almost every day which allows me to a get a few hours of personal stuff done; shower, work, eat, clean. Whatever is most pressing that day.
He loves to fall asleep like this

I'm 3 weeks old today.
Not sure this Moses basket that the Santoro's let us borrow will work for naps much longer.
We went to Fanuel Park at the Bay with the Coleman's on Sunday. Landon is one month older than Caiden but they are about the same size.


1 comment: