Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby boy is 1 week old!

I can't believe it's been a week. Baby boy (I guess I should start calling him by his name now that we have one), Caiden Max, came into this world on Thursday, July 26, 2012, at 5:16pm, weighing 8 pounds 15 ounces and 22 inches long. He was born at 41 weeks and 1 day. I will post his full birth story once I get a chance to sit down and write it up. It was long and eventful, almost a full 48 hours of labor so there is a lot to remember.

Thank you for all the support and love everyone has been sending our way. I'm slowly starting to come out of my sleep deprived hole and complete exhaustion so I'll be in touch with everyone soon! In the meantime here are a few pictures from the past week.









1 comment:

  1. Jess!!!! Congrats to you guys! He is so perfect...love all that hair. :) He totally looks like you in the last picture. Hope you're all three doing well. Can't wait to hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete