Sunday, October 28, 2012

SeaWorld!

Marc's employer had an employee appreciation day at SeaWorld on Saturday. My sister came along with us so we could all have some fun and ride some of the rides. Caiden did awesome all day long. We were there for about 5 hours and it was a pretty warm day so we tried to stay in the shade and enjoy attractions like the in-door aquariums and polar bear enclosure. The aquariums were in his league, he would watch the turtles, sharks and fish swim by (the ones that were slow enough for him to follow anyway).

Marc, my sis and I took turns in teams of 2 riding the rides. The new Manta roller coaster is sweet and Journey to Atlantis, the log ride, you get soaking wet. I'm so glad we braved taking a 3 month old and a plus is that we all upgraded our passes and now get in free this year and all of 2013! SCORE! It's so nice that we live just a few minutes away and I can't wait for Caiden to get more and more out of each trip we take.



No comments:

Post a Comment