Friday, June 28, 2013

11 months


 This is how the majority of the shoot went. So hard to keep him in one spot.

  • We Marc started brushing his teeth this past month with his electric tooth brush (for some reason it just freaks me out to stick something electric in Caiden's mouth so if Marc's not home for bedtime his teeth don't get brushed). But he loves it so much, he gets so excited when Marc props him on the bathroom counter and turns the tooth brush on. 
  • PARENT OF THE YEAR AWARD: I found him crawling up the stairs (on the second step going for the third) a few days ago and kicked myself for not dealing with the baby gate earlier. But seriously, it's a pain in the a** to put together and then we found out we needed an extender. We did finally get it up a few days ago and it only took Marc about 4 hours.
  • Thank god our kitchen cabinets were baby proofed when we moved in because you love to bang them open and shut with the one inch space a gazillion times. He hasn't found the one that doesn't have a lock on it yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I put all the plastic containers in that one so when he does find it I'm sure that will give him hours of play time.
  • He gets so dang excited when Marc walks in the door after work. It's probably one of the cutest things that happens all day long. He's usually in his high chair eating dinner at this time and he'll bang his hands on the tray, smile and pump his feet with excitement. 
  • Some of his favorite foods right now are Cheerios, grapes, watermelon and salmon. I swear he eats a piece of salmon the same size we eat, he just loves it so much.
  • Your two naps a day are still pretty good. Your morning one is anywhere from one and a half to 2 and a half hours. Your afternoon one still ranges from 40 minutes to 2 hours. Guess it just depends on how much I wear you out between the two.
  • You are still obsessed with your dog blanket and sleep with it wrapped in your arms or over your head and face. I'm pretty sure if we were on a sinking ship and you had to choose between me, Marc or your blanket....you'd probably take the blanket.  I haven't let him take it out of his crib yet and I'm hoping it will stay that way. I really don't want to risk loosing it, although I did buy a spare just in case.
Side stepping around the house.

Playing with all of Landon's new toys he got for his birthday before pool time!

Stuffing his face with salmon and watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment