Monday, June 24, 2013

Landon's 1st birthday party

Caiden's best friend, Landon, had his first birthday party on Saturday. Landon was not a fan of the cake he was supposed to smash in his face and hair and eat. This is pretty typical of what I've seen from a one year old. I'm wondering how I can change that for Caiden next month. I really want him to get into it and make a complete mess. Landon stuck one hand in the cake, pulled it out and that was that. He wanted nothing else to do with it. I'm convinced it was the 30 people standing within 3 feet of him yelling a birthday song at him and then cheering him on, probably scared the shit out of him. So at Caiden's party I'm going to put a barricade up around him so he can eat his cake in peace. HA!

"Daddy, seriously.  I hate this hat. I'm not joking and it's not funny."



See that bruise on his left cheekbone? Face planted right on to a toy last week. Then a day later he did it again in the same spot, he was NOT a happy camper.










No comments:

Post a Comment