Thursday, August 29, 2013

Holes and smiles

Caiden woke up with a hole in his pj's. I swear, you buy the expensive ones and they fall apart faster than the Gap sale items. Go figure.


Here are also a few pics from this morning hanging in bed. I've had a routine with him since he was born that when he wakes up I bring him to our bed and we lay and play for as long as he'll allow before going downstairs to start the day. He's beginning to get antsy quicker and quicker as he gets older. He used to last a few hours until he would fall back asleep and take his first nap of the day in our bed. Now it's about 30 minutes and he wants to crawl off and explore.




I asked him to smile and this is what I got:



No comments:

Post a Comment