Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend chores

Why does painting always take longer than you think? The fences in our backyard were in some serious need of attention. Not only did they look bad but there were parts of the fence that the previous owner replaced and never put a coat of protection on. Our plan was for Marc to start in the morning and when Caiden napped I would come out and help. Well it ended up taking the entire day Saturday and Sunday...and we're still not done. We still have some touch-ups and 4 sections to do -we ran out of paint. What an awesome way to spend the weekend, huh? And looks like we have another day next weekend.

Seriously though, I told Marc I'm so sick of doing projects every weekend. Poor mommy Caiden needs some stimulation and fun with Daddy a few days a week.

Before:

After:


...and here's one of Caiden pounding away on the tackle dummy he got for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment