I think Caiden really loved watching us because he just sat in the chair (with a ball) and didn't try to get down or move around much at all. The first few swings when the bat hit the ball he let out a few yelps like he was saying, "What's going on in there, Mommy! Why are you doing these things?" I so can't wait until he can join us and hit some balls of his own.
BTW, just to brag a bit. I was totally able to hit the 50 mph fast ball. I started with slow pitch softball because I had no idea how this was going to go down. I haven't hit a baseball in like, a decade?? ha. And the first few swings I was wondering why I wanted to do this because I completely missed...but then I got the swing of things and moved up to the fast balls! It was a lot of fun and so addicting, you really could just stay in there forever and keep hitting.
And on Friday morning we went out to breakfast for my birthday before Marc went to work! I love this place and they just opened one up a few miles from our house. I'm so, so happy because there aren't any good breakfast spots around our new house.



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment