Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gymboree

I took him to his first class last week but didn't take a single photo so this week I snapped away.

He is pretty cool with the class. There are about 10 other kids between 10-16 months in this class and it's so great for him to be around so many at one time. Although he doesn't even act like anyone else is there. Seriously, he gravitates to the balls and just goes around trying to touch any ball he can find. There are a gazillion other things to play with and he only goes for the balls. I have to hide them when it's time for a structured activity. The class is 45 minutes and it really is a good thing. I hate having to pay for him to play...but it be what it be. :)

We sit in a circle and listen to the teacher tell us what activity to do next then we go do it for 5 minutes then back to the circle to tell us what to do next...like crawl through tunnels, crawl up slides, slide down slides, put toys away, etc.

Mairin and Landon are also doing the class with us!


"Hmmmm....I think you just took my ball'"



The only way I could get him to crawl up this was to put a ball at the top.


The teacher blowing bubbles at Caiden...I forgot to mention earlier how much he loves bubbles, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment