Marc and I celebrated our four year anniversary on Thursday night. We stayed home but my sis had Maine lobster sent to us. We got the package via UPS Thursday morning and I open it up and there's a cooler inside the box. So then I open the cooler and there is some ice and seaweed on top, I push it around and see a lobster. I pull it out and it's still moving! That's right, both of the lobsters were still alive.
When Marc got home later that night we took them out and showed Caiden, he was touching them with no problems. We also did a lobster race...the one on the bottom of the cooler that I hadn't been messing with all day won.
Sara also sent us clams, we steamed those things up but unfortunately we're still not into them. We gave it the good college try and I'm proud to say I took the first bite.
It was fun to try something different! Thanks, Sara!
And Happy Anniversary, Marc! I can't believe we've been together for 8 years and already married for 4. It feels like just yesterday when we met at the Halloween party in Pacific Beach. To another 8 years! Love you, babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment