This was our second or third day home from the hospital...we were right back into the thick of things. Caiden crawling up the banister while Grace sleeps on the landing in the background.
Caiden has been a real trooper since we brought Grace home. All he ever wants to do is rub her head or give her a kiss. He's being really sweet with her and there doesn't seem to be many signs of jealousy!
Aunt Sara brought Caiden a drum set...sweet, huh?!?! NOT
My Dad built us a planter box for some herbs while he was here.
It's amazing that this little human was inside my belly curled up almost exactly like this.
I have to admit I'm bummed I don't get more moments like this with her. I feel like with Caiden I was always letting him fall asleep on me but now that Caiden needs attention too she spends a lot of time in the swing.
We also gave her her first bath yesterday. The stump of her umbilical cord fell off earlier in the week so it was time. She loved the water, it's almost like she had a smile on her face when she was in there.













No comments:
Post a Comment