We were about a week and a half late on her 2 month check-up because they couldn't get us in any sooner -which always annoys me because I like her appointments to be right on the date...but that's just me being anal because it's really not a big deal. She weighed 10 lbs. 12 oz. (23rd percentile), 22.5 inches long (35th percentile) and her head is in the 61st percentile. She received two shot vaccines and one oral vaccine. She HATED the oral vaccine, which they gave her first, so by the time the shots came she was already screaming her little face off. Poor thing took a good few minutes to calm down. We have decided to space out the shots (instead of her getting 5 vaccines today, four of them being shots) we decided to do two of the shots and go back in a few weeks to do the other two. Makes way more work for me but for some reason we like the idea better.
Dr. Roberts also made sure to tell us to feed her as often as she'll take it since she's only in the 23rd percentile, but at the same time said she's perfect and that there is no cause for concern -I mean, someone's got to be in that percentile, right?
Caiden came to the appointment to get his flu shot. I asked him to smile if he loves his sucker.
Then I asked him to tone down the smile just a bit and this is what I got!
This little lady loves her fingers in her mouth.





No comments:
Post a Comment