Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sleepover with Aunt Sara and Uncle Dustin

A few weeks ago Caiden went up to Huntington Beach on a Saturday morning to have a sleepover with Sara & Dustin. He's never slept well in places other than his room and bed so I was a little scared that he would keep them up all night long sleeping in the pack n play at their place. Apparently he did okay, but I don't doubt there was some crying to accompany having to take a nap or going to bed.

We met half way between our houses to do the drop off. Caiden and Dustin both took naps on the way back to their place.

They introduced Caiden to chocolate soy milk...

...they played with swords...

....ate some dinner...

...did some yoga stretches...

...and took some naps...

...and me and Marc enjoyed our day and a half with just Miss Grace.

On Sunday I had a baby shower where they live so I picked him up when it was over. I think it was a successful sleepover (although they haven't offered to do it again, so not 100% sure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment