Sunday, December 7, 2014

2014 Christmas tree

We didn't get a tree the last few years because it's a lot of work to only enjoy for a couple of weeks before we leave to celebrate Christmas somewhere else. But since we are staying this year we decided to head out to go ol' Home Depot and pick one up. I was excited to be able to get a tall one since we have 10 foot ceilings now but somehow we still ended up with a regular/shorter/fatter one versus the tall, skinny one I wanted to get. I think we were afraid to go too high because we weren't sure what would fit. Now we know we can go up to the 7/8 foot trees next time!  

Caiden LOVES the tree and in the first few days would point to every ornament and say, "OHHH, it's a new ornament!" We put the breakable ones more toward the top, although he could probably reach quite a few of them but we've trained him pretty well not to touch them. 

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you're enjoying the holiday season and have Christmas music on repeat!








No comments:

Post a Comment