Thursday, February 11, 2016

Grace's 18-month check-up

She weighed 22 lbs. 1 oz. (43rd percentile), 30.4 inches long (12th percentile) and her head is in the 37th percentile. She received one shot vaccine.

She was not very happy at this appointment. When I took her out of the stroller to set her down on the exam table she immediately started crying. I picked her up and she clung to me and would not let go or even look at the nurse who was trying to say, "Hi" to her. She screamed as they weighed her and checked her height. She calmed down once the nurse left us alone in the room but when Dr. Roberts walked in she looked at me and started crying and held out her arms for me to pick her up. She calmed down once we were talking but definitely didn't want him looking or talking to her.  This was a first...I'm not sure why she was so freaked out. She has never acted that way before. Thank goodness we don't have to go back until she's two. And because she was so clingy I didn't get many pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment