Caiden had his first dentist appointment last month and the cleaning appointment went great. He did so well, was so chill and loved being there because they had Buzz Lightyear wings! He was in heaven and was even excited when he found out he had to go back (because he had two cavities).
The kids took their first bubble bath together -Grace's very first bubble bath ever! I know, so deprived. But seriously...who has time for baths...ever?!?!
We went on our first family bike ride! Caiden did so well on his tricycle and made it all the way around the park. He's finally learning how to steer...it's been a long time coming. Grace was pretty chill on the ride as well. She was not into wearing the helmet at first but thankfully gave in.
We've been to Seaworld a few times and to a few museums. February is museum month so all month long museums are half price. We're trying to fit all the kid friendly ones in! We've done the Birch Aquarium and the Children's Discovery Museum in Escondido.
Marc also went to SuperBowl 50! I was so bummed I didn't get to go but his buddy only had two tickets. I even saw him on TV in the background of the NFL Network. He had a blast and got to check one off on his bucket list!
No comments:
Post a Comment