Both kids had their first day of school on August 22! They are going to Horizon Prep and Grace is in Preschool going Tuesday and Thursday and Caiden is in Transitional Kindergarten going ALL five days! Their school day is from 8:30 - 12:30.
They both did so amazing on the first day I couldn't have asked for anything better. We dropped Grace off in her classroom first and luckily her teacher is the same one she had during summer camp, Miss Teri. Although I'm not sure if Grace even noticed or cared and just walked in, gave me a kiss and went off to sit in morning circle. I was so proud of her and also just stunned that she didn't even need me a little bit.
Caiden has been pumped to go to school because our family friend, Landon, is also in his class. He didn't even say goodbye to me when we got to the door. It was pretty sweet that he just marched right in there and sat down.
It's been quite a madhouse in the mornings as I've been having to wake Caiden up at 7:30 while Grace refuses to wear her uniform. And I have to make them a lunch and a snack to take with them and try to be out the door by 8am. Marc was able to take Caiden on Wednesday and both of them on Thursday. He called me both days after drop off to tell me how cute they were and I could just tell he was so proud...I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment