Sunday, April 15, 2012

26 Weeks

26 weeks, 4 days

How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 18 pounds, I definitely feel like I had a growth spurt this week.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my old jeans…I think I need to learn the ol’ hair tie trick to hold them together though.
Stretch marks? Nothing new!
Sleep: Sleeping better this week.
Best moment of the week: Wow, under 100 days left on the ticker until babyboy is here! Can someone please tell me where the time has gone?!?
Miss anything: My six pack abs (errr, okay, maybe four pack). Oh, and a cold six pack of Blue Moon!
Movement: Seriously, I’m getting anxious for Marc to feel it from the outside but no such luck yet. He’s still active though and there are about three times a day (all around the same time each day) when I really notice him moving around.
Food cravings: Did I mention I ate about half the carrot cake that my friend Traci made for Easter...oops, really need to watch that.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I thought it would be good to add in a “symptoms” line item – this way I can document that I started having heartburn, rib pain, all that good stuff right around this time.
Belly Button in or out? It’s weird looking; I’m not used to looking down and seeing a slit for my belly button…PLEASE DON’T POP OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? On; please no sausage fingers anytime soon. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy {most of the time}
Look forward to: Is it weird that I’m looking forward to taking the 1-hour glucose test next week? I’ve just read so much about it and everyone says the drink tastes like Orange Fanta, and I love me some Fanta! I think I’m looking forward to it because it’s another thing to check off the list and it feels like I’m making progress. Now let’s just hope I pass because if not I could get moody real quick with having to alter my diet, which probably means cutting out sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment