Sunday, April 22, 2012

27 Weeks

27 weeks, 2 days

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 18 pounds
Maternity clothes? I’m wearing all my jeans with the bella band, no maternity jeans yet. 90% of the tops I’m wearing though are maternity or bigger sizes than I would normally wear.
Stretch marks? Same as last week
Sleep: Sleeping way better this week. Still getting up 2 or 3 times to use the bathroom but able to fall back asleep.
Best moment of the week: Marc’s reaction to feeling babyboy move in my belly.
Miss anything: My spring wardrobe is starting to become quite limited, I’m already getting bored with the few maternity tops that I’m wearing. Only 13 more weeks to go!
Movement: Marc has finally felt him moving around! We were watching a movie around 11 on Saturday night and he was really kicking so Marc was able to feel him a lot! He loved it!
Food cravings: This week I’ve been making s’mores on our gas range. Clever, huh?!?
Anything making you queasy or sick: My sister got food poisoning from one of my fav restaurants in PB, the Fish Shop. I’m so bummed because it was a weekly thing for us and I’m just not sure I can go back, especially while I’m pregnant.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I can definitely feel pressure on my lower ribs. It doesn’t really hurt, just a bit of pressure I notice. I can only imagine this is going to get worse but as long as I sit up really straight it goes away.
Belly Button in or out? It’s still in there, getting flatter each week.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Sad. My grandfather passed away this week and my pregnancy hormones must be on overdrive. One minute I’m laughing and literally the next I’ll be crying. Rest in Peace Grandpa, we love you and we’ll see you one day. In the meantime, this baby boy is going to make you one proud Great-Grandpa.
Look forward to:  I’m officially in the Third Trimester, holy crap! I’ve started wondering more and more what he’s going to look like, I can’t wait to see him…although I can because now that I’ve started the last trimester I’m thinking more about labor and what the heck is going to happen and it’s kind of scary. Deep breath in….deep breath out.

And, in memory of my Grandpa Schroeder, (so baby boy can have this picture in his book when I print the blog out) a picture of me and your great-grandfather about 5 months ago when he came out to San Diego for the Packers vs. Chargers football game. I found out 3 days later that I was pregnant with you (I was 3 and a half weeks pregnant in this picture).


No comments:

Post a Comment