Sunday, April 8, 2012

25 Weeks

25 weeks, 3 days

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity t’s about half the time but still able to get away with some of my longer non-maternity tops. And my pre-pregnancy jeans are still good. Some with the belly band, some without.
Stretch marks? Still have that one I mentioned last week but it looks the same and no new ones, yet.
Sleep: Eh, debatable. I haven’t been sleeping very well this past week. Up every few hours to use the bathroom and trying to get comfortable. I hope this doesn’t continue.
Best moment of the week: I had an appointment with Dr. Riley on Tuesday and heard the heartbeat! Still beating nice and strong at around 150 BPM.
Miss anything: Buckling up my sandals. Yes, I’m already having a problem reaching the backs of my ankle’s to buckle up a pair of my sandals. I have to take deep breath in and then exhale all the air out and hurry and buckle.
Movement: Stronger and stronger every day. We still haven’t been able to feel them from the outside but I think it’s just because we don’t catch them in time and then don’t have the patience to sit there for another 5 minutes waiting for something to happen.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. Been trying to cut back on dessert and instead eating fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In’ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: We’re going to Cabo in a few weeks for our last vacation as a family of two!

Also, I got my first shower invitation in the mail for the one my Mom and Mickey are throwing in Nebraska! It’s so cute; I love, love, love it and can't help but share it! 

It's a mustache theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment