Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not one tooth, but TWO!

That's right-- he's got two teeth popping through. He was being really fussy tonight while I was nursing him right before he goes down for the night and he's usually really chill and half sleeping but tonight was a different story. I stuck my finger in and BAM! there they were. His bottom right is already through and you can feel the jagged edge, the left you can only see it through the gums but it will be here any day. On Tuesday and Wednesday he kinda went on a nursing strike so I figured something was up and they say that can happen when they are teething-- Don't worry grandparents, he was back to normal eating just fine today. These chompers are going to come in real handy when we start feeding him solids in a few weeks!

I took a gazillion pictures trying to show them but unless you know exactly what you're looking for and you can zoom in really, really close you probably won't be able to see it.


UPDATE TODAY, THURSDAY 1/17/2013---
Here's another picture I was able to take today of his teeth. I was in the kitchen and had some good light...and he was crying and I realized that when he cried he showed his bottom gum line really well...haha, so I took my opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment