I'll try to do this weekly like I did with Caiden -ha, who am I kidding...bi-weekly maybe?
18 weeks, 3 days
How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been keeping track at home like I did last time. But at my last Dr. appointment 2 weeks ago I hadn't gained any weight since my first appointment at 8 weeks -that has clearly changed in the past 2 weeks though. However I did start this pregnancy 5 pounds heavier than with Caiden. Guess I never lost that last 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I just broke out the bag of goodies last week. The bella band has made its appearance!
Sleep: I'm getting up two or three times to pee every night which totally sucks but I am able to fall back asleep pretty quickly. But I'm also having some serious clogged nose issues. It's always only one side -the side I'm sleeping on and it's so uncomfortable when I can't breath.
Best moment of the week: This doesn't have anything to do with being pregnant. But it was about 80 degrees on Sunday so the minute Caiden woke up at 8am (daylight savings is treating us well in this house ;) we got him dressed and headed down to PB for breakfast. Then we went to the Santoro's for a bit and let the kiddos play together. Such a good day with the fabulous weather!
Miss anything: I can tell you what I don't miss, and that's sushi...because I'm still eating it! So...yeah, yeah, you're not supposed to eat raw fish but I guess the second time you're just not as in to following the directions. I mean, seriously, you know all those women in Japan are still eating their sushi when they are pregnant.
Movement: Nothing yet. With Caiden it happened right at 20 weeks. I thought it would happen sooner this time around but I guess not.
Food cravings: I'm doing really good this time. I'm not having cravings yet but in general I'm just trying to tone down all the desserts in hopes of not having another 9 pound baby...although not sure that even matters.
Food cravings: I'm doing really good this time. I'm not having cravings yet but in general I'm just trying to tone down all the desserts in hopes of not having another 9 pound baby...although not sure that even matters.
Gender: We find out next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment