Insert photo here -- except I haven't taken one so I'm just going to post this because it's been sitting as a 'draft' for almost a week now. I'll try to get a belly photo this week/weekend.
How far along? 21 Weeks
Gender: Girl!
Gender: Girl!
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. Weird because with Caiden I was at +11 lbs. at this point and I'm showing so much more now this time around.
Sleep: Good! Can't get enough :)
Best moment of the week: Finding out the gender! I was in disbelief for a good week or so and then we got a surprise package in the mail from Nordstroms! Marc's mom did some shopping and sent us some little baby girl outfits! These are the first girl outfits in our house and I almost teared up looking at it and thinking of a little baby girl. Now for names! And yes -again we will be keeping it to ourselves until she arrives. Sorry everyone ;)
Miss anything: Wearing normal clothes. I feel like I live in sweat pants and yoga pants now.
Movement: Yep! At 19 weeks I started realizing what I was feeling again. Right now the baby is breach (feet at the bottom) so I feel a lot of kicks right at my bladder and way down low. I totally remember this feeling with Caiden as well. I'm going to try to take notice when the baby turns and goes head down. I don't have memory of when this happened with Caiden. I just remember at one point Dr. Riley would just tell me at all my appointments that he was head down and probably wasn't going anywhere at this point.
Food cravings: At about 20 weeks I started wanting desserts for breakfast and dinner. Ugh, here we go again. Keep.It.Under.Control.Jessica.
Food cravings: At about 20 weeks I started wanting desserts for breakfast and dinner. Ugh, here we go again. Keep.It.Under.Control.Jessica.
No comments:
Post a Comment