| 24 weeks, 4 days |
How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Lots of tops and I busted out my one pair of maternity jeans that I bought from the first time around. Boy, those are comfy...what am I going to do with them after this pregnancy?
Sleep: Ok. Each night is different. Like this morning I woke up at 4:30 to use the bathroom and couldn't fall back asleep. I was thinking about ALL the stuff we have to do and buy before this baby comes and then I got the wild idea in my head to go to a 6am yoga class. Marc thought an alien took me over in the middle of the night because I've never in a million years thought that a 6am yoga class was a good idea. But I went and it felt good! Fat chance it will ever happen again.
Food cravings: I'm definitely finding myself snacking more throughout the day...I'm not going to comment whether it's good or bad snacks.
Best moment of the week: I had an appointment today and heard baby girl's heart beat. Always so cool to hear. She was in the 140's today.
Miss anything: I'm not really missing anything. I haven't really changed much of what I eat and drink with this pregnancy. Since I've had Caiden drinking a glass or two of wine is more than enough -knowing what I have to wake up for in the morning -and I'll still drink a glass of wine now.
Movement: They are all over the place. One day the kicks will be in my ribs and the next down low. Dr. Riley said it's another month or more before she quits doing flips every minute and he can say that she's in the right position.
No comments:
Post a Comment