Wednesday, April 23, 2014

24 Weeks

23 weeks, 4 days

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'm guessing around 13 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Some maternity tops, some large size regular tops, leggings, yoga pants and the belly band. But surprisingly nothing from the above outfit is maternity and I didn't even need to wear the belly band with the pants (because they are very low rise)!
Sleep: Pretty good, some minor lower back pain that start around 4 or 5 in the morning which makes me toss and turn for a couple hours before Caiden wakes up.
Food cravings: Chocolate...oops ;)
Best moment of the week: The foot massage I received at yoga. I went to yoga for the first time since I've been pregnant and it was a great, great thing. I'm starting to get some lower back pain around 4 or 5 am after I've been sleeping for awhile and I'm also just really tight in the neck and shoulders so I really need to do this at least once a week. Anyway, the teacher last night also happened to be pregnant (about a month ahead of me) and at the end of class while we were in corpse pose she gave me a 20 second foot massage....ahhhhh, it was wonderful. 
Miss anything: My rock hard abs!  I keep telling myself that after I'm pregnant and finished with the hardcore nursing phase I'm going to get them back...we'll see ;)
Movement: Baby Girl actually kept me from falling asleep one night. I was laying there waiting and waiting while she was kicking away for a good 15 minutes before she fell back asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment