| 24 weeks, 3 days |
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? I have a couple of maternity tops that I’ve worn a few days here and there. Still wearing most of my jeans without the belly band but I think those days are numbered. A couple of my girlfriends have passed down some of their maternity clothes, too (thanks Anne & Ashlee!) so I’ve scored some “new” clothes without having to shop!
Stretch marks? It pains me to write this, but I think I see one coming. It looks like a white line on my belly. Now, I have white stretch marks on my hips and butt from my teenage years and you can barely see them so I’m hoping any I get on my stomach will have the same effect. It makes me so sad that they are showing themselves this early and I had a bit of a breakdown one night…why me?!? Haha, I’m over it now but still…I’m just being honest and know I’m not the only one thinking this.
Stretch marks? It pains me to write this, but I think I see one coming. It looks like a white line on my belly. Now, I have white stretch marks on my hips and butt from my teenage years and you can barely see them so I’m hoping any I get on my stomach will have the same effect. It makes me so sad that they are showing themselves this early and I had a bit of a breakdown one night…why me?!? Haha, I’m over it now but still…I’m just being honest and know I’m not the only one thinking this.
Sleep: Oh yes! I love sleep, It’s going to be interesting once this little guy arrives.
Best moment of the week: I did some major work on my registries this week with help from my dear friend, Anne. She took me to Babies R Us and walked me through the entire store. Although I’m not really sure where we’re going to put all this stuff!
Miss anything: Can you guess?!? Specifically, Marc used to make me this delish cocktail of vodka, cranberry juice, basil and strawberries and I can’t wait to have another one...only 16 more weeks!
Movement: Oh yes, still not feeling them from the outside but he’s definitely awake quite a few times a day.
Food cravings: I really wish fruit was in season right now because I could eat grapes till my face turned purple…the problem is finding ones that are fresh!
Food cravings: I really wish fruit was in season right now because I could eat grapes till my face turned purple…the problem is finding ones that are fresh!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I still have an innie…for the time being!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: My next appointment on Tuesday with Dr. Riley where I can hear the heartbeat and find out that everything is going great!
Look forward to: My next appointment on Tuesday with Dr. Riley where I can hear the heartbeat and find out that everything is going great!
No comments:
Post a Comment