Tuesday, May 28, 2013

10 months





I can't believe we're in the double digits...and we are already planning his one year birthday party. We just moved this weekend so it's been a mad house around here. This post is going to be short and sweet.
  • High five! That's right, Marc taught him how to high five. It's so crazy, you think they will never get it and then all of a sudden day two of showing them how to do it and they got it! 
  • You are learning how to throw a ball and you just think it's the funniest thing ever. When I throw it to your lap you will pick up (usually put it in your mouth for a few seconds) and then throw your arm around until you open your hand and it comes flying out. 
  • You are eating table food and you don't seem to mind it. Frankly, I think you love eating with your hands and you'd eat anything I'd let you get your hands on.
  • I can't believe how quick you are. When you are on a mission to get somewhere you are probably clocking about one mile per hour on the speedometer. It almost happened overnight, about 2 weeks ago I could leave you somewhere and walk away knowing that you'd still be in about a 4 foot radius of where I left you. But now you zip around like it's your job.
  • You are mimicking all the noises we make. If I yawn and let out a sigh afterwards, about 3 seconds later I'll here you let out a sigh as well. I do this all the time now just to hear you do it.
  • You have eight teeth, four on top and four on bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment