Tuesday, May 21, 2013

...and it won't be the last

There's a first for everything. Today was blood. Caiden was pulling himself up on our coffee table and he slipped and hit his bottom lip on the leg of the table. Looks like the tooth went through the bottom lip. It was bleeding pretty good for a few minutes but stopped. I was afraid it was going to get in the way of eating or nursing but no problems so far, he really doesn't seem to be bothered by it. I can only imagine how many more of these I'm going to have to deal with.

I couldn't get a picture of the inside, trust me I tried. But it's pretty black and blue. Also a picture from dinner tonight. Chicken and peas.



1 comment:

  1. We had a first today as well. I won't even write what it was cause I don't want CPS to come after us

    ReplyDelete