| 34 weeks |
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? YES. And shorts with an elastic waist band.
Sleep: I'm SO hot when I sleep (and all day long). It's either no covers or a light sheet only on one leg. And I toss and turn all night long and get up to use the bathroom every 2 hours. As long as I go to bed early though I feel like I can hang with C all day.
Food cravings: They aren't that bad. It's getting hard to eat a lot in one meal since there's not a lot of room to put it.
Best moment of the week: Let's be honest, this has not been happening weekly so the sweetest things that have happened in the last few weeks are, 1) Normal Dr. appt last week and hearing the heartbeat, 2) We broke down and purchased a double stroller. I've been going back and forth on which one to get and a few weeks ago we just happened to find a brand new double BOB for a killer discount so we bought it. 3) We purchased a dresser for Caiden -we are moving the one in Caiden's room to her room. 4) And nothing to do with the baby...but we finally bought a dining room table, entry console and outdoor patio furniture -all arriving in the next month! Guess you could say I'm starting to realize I won't have time to do much shopping when #2 is around.
Miss anything: Sleep. Bending over. Holding Caiden comfortably.
Movement: I think she's way more hard core than Caiden. She's definitely head down because I feel all the hiccups down low and ALL the kicks right at my ribs. She will literally take both legs and wrap them up around my lower rib cage and kick. Sometimes it really is shocking how much force there is behind it...I never remember Caiden doing that. And she moves like crazy, especially when I'm laying on my side. Even Marc was shocked when he saw an extremely pointy object rolling around my stomach. Another thing that I don't remember seeing with Caiden.
No comments:
Post a Comment