He's still obsessed with his blankie. He never has it far out of reach when he's in his crib.
We went to Seaworld last week. I even took him on an actual ride, Elmo's Flying Fish, he talked about it all day long. I couldn't believe he was old enough to go but as long as they can walk and have adult supervision they're on!
His new thing is to hang off of everything.
Poor kid is already getting pushed out by his little sister (doesn't he look comfortable?)
We went to Landon's birthday party on Saturday. He had a blast in the water as long as you were right there with him. He doesn't like to be left alone. This was the first time we put these water wings on him and they take some getting used to -plus I think he's a little too small for them yet so he wasn't that comfortable. But he still managed to have fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment