| 35 weeks, 2 days |
Total weight gain: 20+ pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm proud to say that I haven't purchased one item of clothing during this pregnancy. I'm either wearing stuff from the first round or stuff friends have given me. But boy am I going to be glad to see these five items out of my rotation. It's literally the same clothes every single day. It's like groundhog day up in here.
Sleep: I feel like I was sleeping way better when I was pregnant with Caiden. It's not that I'm particularly uncomfortable, because laying down and having my feet up his heaven, it's more of the bathroom thing -getting up every two hours to use it...it really sucks.
Food cravings: I've been going to a yogurt shop quite a few times during the week after Caiden wakes up from his nap around 4pm. It's nice because there is a little water feature at this place and Caiden just runs around while I eat my chocolate, oreo cookie, cheesecake bites and gummy bear yogurt.
Best moment of the week: I had the best baby shower celebration this weekend with my sister and a few girlfriends here in San Diego. We went to the Rancho Valencia Spa in Rancho Santa Fe and did lunch, pool and the spa. It was so nice and so thoughtful. I felt guilty having anyone do anything since it's my second kid but we kept it small with just a few close friends so it was really nice. An extra thanks to my sis and Becky for planning and taking care of my massage! THANK YOU! XOXO
Miss anything: Bending over, squeezing through small spaces, sleep, sleep and more sleep.
Movement: Oh yes, she's crazy busy. And I can almost always guarantee that between 3-5am she's up and hiccuping. I'm not joking that this is almost a nightly occurrence and so annoying. It lasts for a good 20 minutes or so and all I can do is wait it out and then try to fall back asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment