Sunday, March 4, 2012

20 Weeks

20 weeks, 3 days


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds...trying to get used to having a belly.
Maternity clothes? I work primarily from home, so my wardrobe consists of sweatpants, yogapants and leggings. When I have to go places, I rock the bella band over my unbuttoned jeans.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great - minus the frequent trips to the bathroom.
Best moment of the week: Seeing baby boy at our 20 week ultrasound. Probably the last ultrasound I will have before he's born which is sad.
Miss anything: Drinking - this could potentially be my answer every week.
Movement: I'm feeling things! The day I hit 20 weeks I started feeling gas like bubbles in my belly. After the third one in an hour it finally clicked what it was and now I feel them all the time! So awesome!
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much. The chicken breast salad is becoming more and more agreeable.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, maybe a hint of moody here and there ;)
Look forward to: More and more movements! And Palm Springs! A couple girlfriends and I (we are ALL preggo) are going for a few days next weekend...spa time!

In other news, we have started planning the nursery which has been fun. I drew the room to scale on a sheet of paper and am trying to figure out where everything should go. I've found a crib and a glider that are at the top of the list, now for a dresser. I really like the idea of buying something on craigslist and painting it, adding some new hardware, etc., but not sure this will actually materialize. Realistically we'll probably just buy something. Also, I've started thinking about registering...and each time I do I get a bit crazy. It's SO overwhelming thinking about all the things we need and so many brands of each product that I don't even know where to begin. ::sigh:: And I need to get started on this because my first shower is in 2 months! Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment