| 21 weeks, 4 days |
How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11+ pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet, just the bella band
Stretch marks? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping good...except I am starting to get stiff from laying on my side.
Best moment of the week: Spending the weekend with two of my girlfriends in Palm Springs! I got my first prenatal massage...definitely going to be getting more of those!
Miss anything: Fitting in a bikini like I did before I was pregnant.
Movement: More and more every day. And they are getting stronger every day, too!
Food cravings: Nope
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: Feeling baby move from the outside so Marc can experience it!
Look forward to: Feeling baby move from the outside so Marc can experience it!
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you...and little boys are awesome! You have me thinking back to feeling baby move, pretty much the greatest feeling ever :) But you are very right, even better when papa can feel baby move too! Your little 'bump' is super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Adrienne! We are very excited...so crazy to think that in 4 months there will be a little baby boy in our lives!
DeleteI always look forward to your posts...you look amazing! Feeling the baby move is the greatest, isn't it?
ReplyDelete