| 23 weeks, 3 days |
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
Maternity clothes? I bought a couple of tops that were on sale from Gap Maternity last week but have yet to wear them…one of them I still need to fill out a bit so it doesn’t look like I’m just wearing a frumpy sweater. I have also noticed that some of my workout tops are getting a bit short, I think it’s time I buy a few new ones.
Stretch marks? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: So far so good!
Best moment of the week: Finding the website for crib bedding…see below.
Miss anything: Snowboarding! This is the first in six years I won’t be taking a snowboarding trip. My girlfriend, Anne, who was my snowboarding partner before she started getting pregnant 3 years ago went last weekend, I was super bummed not to join her. We’re so not on the same baby making schedule because now I’m probably going to be out of commission for the next couple of years.
Movement: Yep, getting a tiny bit stronger each week!
Food cravings: still sweets…but after comparing my belly photos from week to week I really need to take it easy on them because not only is my belly growing (which is not the problem), but my backside seems to be growing at the same pace. SO NOT COOL.
Food cravings: still sweets…but after comparing my belly photos from week to week I really need to take it easy on them because not only is my belly growing (which is not the problem), but my backside seems to be growing at the same pace. SO NOT COOL.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It’s still hanging in there.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: Marc is still waiting to feel those outside movements, I have a feeling it could be any day now.
Look forward to: Marc is still waiting to feel those outside movements, I have a feeling it could be any day now.
Back to the crib bedding I mentioned earlier, I found this really sweet website, www.babybedding.com, where you design your own bedding. I was having a heck of time finding anything I liked but this website is awesome because it lets you choose from a ton of different patterns and colors. It has really helped me envision what the nursery will look like because you can change the floor color and wall color to match what your nursery will look like so you can see how the bedding will look against it. SCORE!
And, I found this on the camera when downloading the pics, I think Marc was starting to get curious what it was like on the other side of the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment