| 29 weeks, 2 days |
Total weight gain: 19.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep. But I’m still able to wear the belly band with all my
jeans!
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Pretty good. I think I
had two bad nights where I woke up a lot with some lower back pain, but the rest of the
nights have been great.
Best moment of the week: I passed the 3-hour glucose test! You don’t know how happy
this makes me. I was convinced I failed but my numbers all came back totally
normal, so weird. Time to celebrate with some Yogurt Land!
Miss anything: laying on my back, wine, margaritas in celebration of
upcoming Cinco de Mayo…I could go on and on.
Movement: Crazy movement. You can watch my belly and see him make
sharp movements all around, it’s so cool!
Food cravings: I made these delish banana nut cupcakes with a butter, honey, cinnamon frosting. I can’t get enough of them.
Food cravings: I made these delish banana nut cupcakes with a butter, honey, cinnamon frosting. I can’t get enough of them.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: “Popped” is an understatement with
how I feel and look this week. I’m definitely starting to feel the extra weight
on my legs and feet. After a full day on them I am pooped by the end of the
night. I haven’t felt the need to “kick my feet up” until now.
Belly Button in or out? In there, but it’s still weird looking
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: My shower in Nebraska this coming weekend! Can.not.wait!
Look forward to: My shower in Nebraska this coming weekend! Can.not.wait!
Must share pregnancy story:
Marc was reviewing the registry for
the first time a few weeks ago because I added everything without consulting
him and he was starting to get curious. As he was scrolling through he asks,
“So, why did you register for an airplane neck pillow?”
Me: “Huh??” (as I lean closer to
see what he’s talking about)
Marc: “This thing here. Called
a…Boppy?”
Me: (trying not to laugh my ass off
too hard) “That’s not a neck pillow; it’s for breastfeeding, the baby rests on
it instead of me holding him up.”
Marc: “OHHHHH, that makes way more
sense.”
So maybe you had to be there, but
it still makes me laugh out loud when I think about it. I guess there is no
reason why he would have known what it was, and the picture of it online does
look a lot smaller then when you see it in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment