Marc's mom, Fery, threw me a shower on Sunday afternoon at her friend Soodie's home in Virginia. The house was decorated beautifully, there was a ton of Persian food and the cake was so delish. There were about 50 people there to help celebrate, and it was great to have a couple of my friends there as well. My cousin, Jody, came down from Baltimore and Michelle came from New York City. Also, two of my girlfriends who live in Virginia, and also happen to be pregnant, came as well. I wish we all lived closer but I do have to admit it's so great to have friends on the east coast to visit when I come back.
 |
| Me and Marc's mom, Fery. |
 |
| Cousin Jody, me and Michelle |
 |
| Jill, me and Jehan, all due within 3 weeks of each other! |
 |
| Thank you Soodie for opening your home to us once again! |
 |
| Delish cake with Godiva chocolate favors in the background |
 |
| Marc came at the end to help "clean-up" |
It's hard to believe we have such a huge network of support on the east coast. Fery has so many wonderful friends and family that it feels like every time we come back we meet new people. Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped with the food and preparations, it means so much to us and we love you all dearly.
Now that we're back home and done travelling I feel like I actually need to start buckling down with getting baby boy's room together. Only 7 more weeks until my due date!
No comments:
Post a Comment