Wednesday, May 23, 2012

32 Weeks

32 weeks...exactly!
How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes? A little bit of both regular and maternity stuff. I’m still able to wear my pants and jeans (with the belly band of course) but all of my tops have to be maternity or really long regular shirts.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep:  Good! Again, just getting up every couple of hours to pee but it could be worse.
Best moment of the week: We finished painting the nursery and we LOVE it! I snagged a picture while we were unveiling the stripes we did on one wall. Once we get it complete I’ll be sure to post more pictures.
Miss anything: painting my own toes and bending over without feeling like there’s a bowling ball pushing on my diaphragm.
Movement: Oh yes, and really high up, right under my ribs. As much as I’d like him to move down, then I’m afraid he’ll be resting on my bladder and I’ll really have to pee all the time. I guess I’ll take high up movements than the down low movements.
Food cravings: Not really, just the usual...sweets ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: We did the Coronado Bay Bridge Run/Walk over the weekend and I’m definitely getting out of breath a lot quicker than I used to. It was only 4 miles but going up the bridge I was sweating and that night my legs were pretty tired. I’m also experiencing heartburn more and more each day. It’s weird the things that will trigger it. A strawberry cupcake but not a vanilla cupcake?!?
Belly Button in or out? Still in’ish/flat’ish/weird’ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: Another shower!!!  Going to Virginia for the shower that Marc’s mom is hosting. She invited over 80 people and I think about 60 are coming! Holy moly, this one is going to be huge! And I can’t wait!


A sneak peak...the Great Unveiling

No comments:

Post a Comment