Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nebraska Baby Shower


I had the perfect “mustache” themed baby shower in Nebraska on Sunday and it was so much fun! One of the many highlights was that everyone brought a book for babyboy which was just awesome; we have got a killer collection started. So many of them I had forgotten about and one that I was especially excited to see...Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed! Babyboy also received a beautiful quilt/baby blanket that my Aunt Sue hand-made, it was a definite highlight and everyone was "oohing" and "ahhing" over it. We also received loads of clothes, an activity gym, a jumper, another hand-made blanket and so much more.

The biggest thanks to everyone who came to celebrate, we are so thankful and blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends back in Nebraska. We love you all! And a special thanks to my Mom who went all out and did an amazing job hosting the shower.










No comments:

Post a Comment